DeNami Sketch Challenge #9

For my CR84FN card, click HERE.
For my JUGS card, click HERE.

Time for a new DeNami Sketch Challenge!!! First up, please help me welcome Nicki Scheck as our DeNami guest designer for the month of August! We're so excited to have Nicki's creative talents on loan for the month :) Welcome Nicki!!!!

Here's the fabulous sketch by Nami!




I used the following DeNami Products on this card;

It was pretty hard to pass up another opportunity to use my Copics but I went with paper piecing instead. For something a little different. I like the polka dotted hydrangeas :) But what's not to love about polka dots? I do so love the eggplant cardstock from DeNami too! Such a pretty color and texture.

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as our guest designer for the Month of August, Nicki, have in store! Hope you can play along - can't wait to see what you create!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.