JUGS #99 - 3D project with a back to school theme

Today was my last day of work.

Being the incredible folks they are, they surprised me with a plaque and some very, very kind words… and being the pillar of strength that I am *snort*, I managed three words of thanks before it deteriorated into gibberish! It is a great place to work - a very collegial and supportive environment and I will miss everyone immensely. *sniff*

On the home front, much of my craft room is in boxes awaiting the movers early next week. Which sadly puts me out of commission for a couple of weeks in the crafting department.


But I wanted to drop a quick note, support my wonderful, fellow JUGheads, and let you all know that there's a new challenge over at at Just Us Girls

This week our lovely Lisa has a 3D/Template Challenge - make a 3D project with a back to school theme!

If you already haven't, see the JUGS site for all the challenge deets and see the GORGEOUS projects made by the talented JUGS gals. Here are the links to their blogs so you can swing by and show these fabulous ladies some love!


Hope you find time to play along with Just Us Girls!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.