Non-traditional Christmas in August

For my CR84FN card, click HERE.
For my JUGS card, click HERE.


Howdy folks!

Whew! Time is FLYING by…

The move is fast approaching. We do have a rental lined up in PEI at least, as our house here in TN hasn't budged. Given the recent economic developments, I doubt it will move anytime soon. That's ok - we'll just keep our "vacation home" as I'm lovingly referring to it nowadays!

I am getting excited although leaving friends here will be hard. I do love my job - I work at a great place with lots of great folks. Leaving that kind of situation is always surrounded by some trepidation ("will I like the new job as much?", etc). But overall, we remain excited. I love that about the hubby and me! We are willing to jump in, into the deep end, head first. No regrets, right :)

Onto my not-so-traditional card. A while back I made a card with a similar color scheme (HERE) and I loved it - so I decided to do it again! I really wanted to play along with the latest CAS-ual Fridays challenge


How fun!!! Time to get all glittery...


The large glue dots fit so well with the Tree from Tree Trimming Trio (PTI). Pretty easy card - I know it's early for Christmas but I love trying out new cards to see which ones I'll mass produce!

Hope this post finds all my bloggy friends well!!! Hugs to you all!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.