CR84FN #38

For my JUGS post, click HERE.

 

Time for another CR84FN color challenge! 



The photos in the gorgeous inspiration graphic come from A Creative Mint

How fun are these colors?!?! LOVE them!!! They just inspired me to make a fun card!


The lines are created with pink and black twine - I just punched holes an inch apart and threaded craft twine through them. I think this design would be great for a nautical theme too. 

Before I sign off, please help me welcome our lovely and talented guest DT member for the month of September, Marie Oberg from Ink'd Wings!!! Welcome Marie!! So glad you could share your talents with us this month!!! Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

We're still unpacking but hopefully I'll be back to my crafty self real soon!!! Thanks so much for all of your supportive comments and well-wishes during the move!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.