DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Apple

For my DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.


How about a new DeNami Product Spotlight?!


Do you like apples? How do you like this apple? :)

We're spotlighting this sweet little DeNami apple today. I found the loveliest inspiration photo on Pinterest and just had to use it for my card…


I pulled out the ol' Stamp-a-ma-jig and stamped this bad boy repeatedly on white card stock.  Then I used my Copics to color the apples in a gradient - gosh, I just love a gradient color scheme!!!


I used the following DeNami Products on this card;
Our lovely spotlight stamp - Small Apple


I liked this cute little apple so much I just kept on creating!

I stamped these cuties on patterned paper for some paper piecing fun!


I used the following DeNami Products on this card;

REMEMBER: The featured DeNami Stamp is 10% off for one week!!!

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as Emily, our guest designer for the Month of September, have in store!

Hope you like my little apple creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.