DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Jack O Lantern

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.


Time for a new, SPOOKTACULAR DeNami Product Spotlight!


This little fella was so cute, I decided to make him the star of a spooky, Halloween scene :)



I used the following DeNami Products on this card;
Our lovely spotlight stamp - Small Jack O Lantern

I started by masking a circle on white card stock, then sponging distress ink on the card stock to create the night sky. I stamped and embossed the tree then I cut two circles from green card stock to make the hills. The houses and jack o lantern were also embossed, colored with copics, then cut out. 

I really like how this turned out… so cute, I mean, SPOOOOKY :)

REMEMBER: The featured DeNami Stamp is 10% off for one week!!!

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as Emily, our guest designer for the Month of September, have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.