DeNami Theme Challenge: Animals

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Time for another DeNami Challenge!

This time, you challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to create a project with an Animal Theme!!!!


A while back, I came across Linda's blog, A Catered Crop, and she had the cutest little magnets featured…


See what I mean?! ADORABLE! 

So I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to try a few of my own :) I made a coordinating card to put them on as well. 


The DeNami products used on this card are as follows;
Playful Puppies Petit Four
Doghouse
Bue Decorative Paisley Patterned Paper
Thoughtful Greetings Petit Four
Brown cardstock
Magenta cardstock
Sky Blue card stock
Lime cardstock
Brown Grosgrain Ribbon

I colored three of the Playful Puppies with Copics and fussy cut them all. I stamped the doghouse on a 1" round circle punched from magenta, sky blue and lime card stock. Then I adhered the puppies and placed a 1" epoxy sticker on top to finish 'er off.

Too darn cute! Thanks Linda for the inspiration!!!

Here they are on my hard-to-photograph stainless fridge :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Go channel you inner beast and get creating!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.