CR84FN #40 Refresher

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Stopping in with a quick post - a refresher of the CR84FN challenge colors :)


And here's take two of these most fabulous colors...


While browsing a while back, I saw a photo of off-set canvases of different sizes hanging on a wall. Wish I remembered where I saw it! That was the inspiration for this card. So the idea for this card had been banging around in my old noggin for a while - I was so excited to implement it. When I sat down to make it, the translation from idea to reality didn't go so smoothly. I played with different backgrounds and layouts before finally deciding to simplify. Good ol' white space :) 

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Cheryl Lea (our October guest designer)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.