DeNami Product Spotlight: Cornucopia

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Time for a new DeNami Product Spotlight!


We have the always festive lovely Cornucopia in the spotlight this time around. 


Normally, I would whip out the Copics to color this delightful image, but I decided to go with a more neutral palette. Not really holiday colors but I really liked that plaid paper and decided to run with it. I had a hankering for a negative die cut (gosh, how I love a good negative die cut ;)) so I thought I'd turn it into a framed image. I also sponged around the image with distress ink.

REMEMBER: The featured DeNami Stamp is 10% off for one week!!!

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as Tammy Hobbs, our guest designer for the Month of October, have in store!

On a personal note, we are LOVING living in eastern Canada. Although it's been 7 weeks since we arrived, pretty much all of our time has been devoted to work (and running back to the Canada-US border, but that's a story for another time:)). The hubby and I had to hit the ground running at work and I'll likely be running for a little while, but it's all good and will hopefully only last a few months, until I can get everything I need in place :) In exciting (but admittedly nerdy) news, I got a brand new baby at work… a 27" iMac. Is it wrong to love a computer? Convention be damned… I love it. The screen has AMAZING resolution and it is like LIGHTNING!!! My job requires a computer with a pretty powerful graphics processor and great screen resolution and this is POIFECT!!! I do love my toys :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.