JUGS #106 - Color Challenge


Check out these awesome colors from Just Us Girls!!! Talk about fun!


I don't make many Halloween cards but these colors just screamed (get it?) Halloween.


I saw a pic on the web of a harlequin pattern using these colors and thought it would make an awesome background. I used an argyle stamp and used by trusty ol' Copics to color it up. Then I used a scrap of muslin, soaked it in colorless blender and patted it on the argyle pattern. I think I over-soaked the muslin - I was going for the pattern of the muslin but ended up with something a bit more blotchy. I still kinds like it :)

Let's see what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.