CR84FN #42

For my JUGS post, click HERE.



Time for all new CR84FN challenge colors!!!


These colors are just so classic. Beautiful and elegant. 

Before I get to my card, please help me welcome Mackie from MackieMade Paper Creations  as our guest designer for the month of November. Welcome Mackie!!! We are so glad you are joining us!!!


They make for a pretty, non-traditional color scheme, dontcha think? I received some new PTI goodies the other day and decided to put them to good use. I die cut poinsettias from cream felt then stitched a few pink glass beads to the center. 

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Mackie from MackieMade Paper Creations  (our November guest designer)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.