CR84FN #45 Refresher

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


It's week two for these gorgeous CR84FN #45 challenge colors!!! So bright and fun, perfect for a pick-me-up during the winter months. 



When I saw the colors, I immediately thought of marigolds. I haven't played with my Copics in a while so I was more than ready to get coloring!


I stamped these beauties to make a bouquet and colored them up (although I reversed the typical colors of a marigold. DOH!. Let's call it "creative license" :)). The middle marigold is cut out and popped up for a bit of dimension. Hope you like my happy little flowers :)

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.