DeNami Product Spotlight: Love Script


For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


So clearly I've been messing with my blog layout :) Sorry for the facelifts - I really liked my last layout but it lacked a few key features that I really like for browsing so it got nixed. Hopefully I keep this one around for a while :)

Time for a new DeNami Product Spotlight!!! 


In the spotlight this week, we have Love Script! Don't forget, the stamp in the product spotlight is 10% off for one week!!! 


For this card, I used DeNami's Heart Background and masked off a rectangle in the center then stamped Love Script in the center. Easy, peasy. I just LOVE the font used on this stamp! So pretty.

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.