DeNami Sketch Challenge

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Ready for another DeNami Challenge?! 


Paulina has this fabulous sketch to get your creative juices flowing! Isn't it beautiful?


I used the following DeNami stamps on this card;

I stamped the yummy little chocolates repeatedly on white card stock for the background. I masked a portion of the card stock for my sentiment. I then just crimped a piece of kraft card stock for the right panel (the crimper is a new toy and I have to say, "where have you been all my life?" - love!!!) There was a time in my life (remember….the 80's) when "crimper" meant an entirely different thing :)

Can't wait to see how you interpret the sketch! Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature


Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.