DeNami Product Spotlight: Large Spring Basket

For my DeNami blog hop post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


 A-tisket… a-tasket…. a brand new DeNami Product Spotlight!

It's a large spring basket!!! And this lovely big basket can hold a lot of goodies. Don't forget, this awesome spring stamp is 10% off for one week!!! 


I paired my basket with DeNami's Hydrangea Cluster. I added Thanks a Bunch as my sentiment - it seemed to go along with the hydrangea cluster. The basket was stamped on patterned paper and cut out. Then I stamped, colored and fussy cut the hydrangeas. I made a few extra cuts around the leaves of a few of the flowers to wrap around the basket a bit. Hope you like my cute little flower basket :)

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.