JUGS # 130: Use a Zipper as an embellishment



Wild card time over at Just Us Girls! Elise is our hostess with the mostess this week and she is challenging us to use zippers creatively as embellishments on projects - so fun!


I went pretty clean and simple…I know. Something new and different for me ;)


When I went to pick up a zipper for the challenge, I have to admit, I really wasn't sure how I would use it. Then I saw this lovely, little red number and I thought putting it in the shape of a heart might be different. I know it's well past Valentine's Day but there's always time for a little extra love :)

Check out what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

  • TTFN,
    Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.