DeNami Theme Challenge: One Layer Cards

For my JUGS post, click HERE
For my CR84FN post, click HERE


It's time for another DeNami Challenge!


The challenge is…simplification. That's right, we're stripping down to bare bones, au naturel… one layer. So let's see your best one layer creations!

I chose to use a few more stamps from DeNami's new release.


I started with cream card stock and stamped the flower box window in black ink. Then I added a few flowers from the garden flowers and spring flowers sets. I added color with copics and, to make it look like a house, scored the card stock to look like siding. Clean and simple :)

Hope you enjoy this challenge! It's a good un'! Make sure to swing by the DeNami blog to check out all the one-layered fabulousness that awaits!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.