JUGS #131: Sketch Challenge


Time to get sketchy over at Just Us Girls! I'm the hostess this week and I'll get to the sketch in just a sec…

We've got some sad news to share. Our dear, sweet Kathryn is stepping down from the JUGS DT :(

Kathryn and I started at JUGS at the same time so I am especially sad - she's like my twin :) I'll miss you girl but I know you're only a click away so I'll be popping by to say Hi! It's been such a pleasure working with you this past 2 years (holy cow, has it really been 2 years?! Where has the time gone?). Best of luck friend!!!

On to the sketch.





The Stitches and Swirls set from PTI was sitting on my desk (ummm, for MONTHS now) and I finally decided to put it to good use :) I'm really going to like this set for backgrounds - why did I wait so long to break it out?!  I stamped the yellow flower twice so I could cut up the second image to add some dimension. I've been making a lot of one layer cards lately so I was due for a few more layers.

Check out what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

  • TTFN,
    Signature

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.