CR84FN #69


Welcome to a new CR84FN color challenge! It's a good 'un!

But before we move on to the gorgeous graphic, we have a new guest designer for the month of January! Please give a hearty CR84FN welcome to Lisa Snowdy!!! Welcome Lisa - we are so excited that you are joining us for the month!


Because there's a brand new year almost upon us, I wanted to make an exuberant card. Of course, it's CAS but hopefully joyful nonetheless :)



I used a brand new Christmas present to make the drops...my new Silhouette Cameo! I used to own a Cricut, but this machine is much better so far. The biggest plus...no cartridges! I can't wait to have some more fun with it. 

After I cut the drops, I embossed them with a damask Cuttlebug folder for a little texture then I affixed them to the base. Add a sentiment, et voila!

Make sure to check out what eye candy awaits at the blogs of the other DT members (their links are also in my sidebar);

Lisa Snowdy (our guest designer for January)
Mona Pendleton

Thanks so much for stopping by!


TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.